- We provide all equipment and supplies, but will use specialty products at the client’s instruction (supplied by the client).
- We guarantee consistent quality cleaning services. We supply reliable, trustworthy cleaning people that are fully trained and work efficiently.
- Our goal is to exceed your expectations for professional cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving the premises. If you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue as soon as possible. Requests received by our office more than 24 hours after the service was provided will be incorporated into your next scheduled cleaning.
- Schedule Changes or Cancellations: A 48 hour cancellation policy is in effect for all ProForm Cleaning clients. Please provide a 48 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment to avoid a $25 cancellation charge. We always try to accommodate your schedule.
- Payment: Full payment is required prior to starting each cleaning service. You may pay by check (made payable to ProForm Cleaning), cash, or call our office to pay by credit card. You also have the option of paying online on our website prior to your appointment. Outstanding balances must be paid the day of the clean to avoid a $35 late fee charge. Returned checks are subject to a $25 reprocessing fee.
- The cleaning crew will immediately notify the client or our office of any accidental damage that occurs during any job.
- A fee equal to one year’s cleaning service will be charged to any client who hires any staff member of ProForm Cleaning or hires a former staff member of ProForm Cleaning within one (1) year following the staff members last day as a staff member of ProForm Cleaning.